Friday, March 22, 2013

Will Adding Cute Labrador Puppies Drive More Traffic

Cute Lab Puppy Ear Flopping During Run
I primarily write this blog with the intent to serve as a personal goad to continue the fitness and weight loss regimen by publicly affirming the goal. So far, it has worked quite well to that purpose as I am now almost at the end of the third month of exercise and writing and I can see and feel the effects of the program. In another week or so, I'll even snap the two month photo for the before and after comparisons.

However, even as this blog meets the intended goal, there is a small side of me that wishes that other people found what I write about food and fitness interesting or affirming. Thus I try to write about different fitness and food related stuff nearly every day. I have been surprised that nearly three months in I've managed 37 entries (including this one) without repeating myself.

That said, I found the audience of people reading the blog pretty small. I researched why this is so and found that in the world of blogging, the ability to get search engines like google to list a blog in the first page or two of results requires a lot of work to make the blog pop. This falls under the topic of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and after reading what it takes to get listed, I decided that the extra effort (hours of work) isn't necessary given my primary goal for the blog. I'm not in it to be a world class blogger.

Just for the fun of it though, I have posted a picture of Penny as a puppy, looking super cute running with floppy ears across our land, The Sometimes Green Pasture. Isn't she soooo adorable. You just can't say cute in strong enough terms to describe Penny as a puppy. Below is a photo of the litter Penny came from. Aren't little puppies so adorable? Now that I have overloaded today's blog with cute Labrador puppies, maybe I'll get more traffic!

Litter of Chocolate Labrador Puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment